Saturday 23 November 2013

A Little Announcement

At least one of you guessed that the indisposition and weight gain I mentioned in my last post had the same origin.  It is indeed so; if all goes well we will receive a new little member to our family in early June.

The gingerbread family is of my own making. We thought it would 
be a fun way to announce, and in keeping with the upcoming season.

I’ve felt quite ill for the past two months, worse than I did with B. It’s slowly getting better now though. I’m praying for an easier delivery than last time, and as sweet, healthy and clever a child as little B is, but in it's own way. I’m very much looking forward to having a new little baby again, though I find my almost two year-old as wonderful as any child could hope to be. He’s developing new skills and making new discoveries daily, and has such funny little ways and habits. Each age has its charm, and that is as it should be. 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations and all the best for you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you are so blessed so be having another baby. Congratulations!

    I wonder if I could ask a different question of you? Do you know how my Swedish/Scandinavian ancestors would have celebrated Christmas in the mid 1850s?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all!

    Cindy Eppich: How they would celebrate would very much depend on what class of people they were (farmers, middle class townspeople, country gentry etc.), and where in Sweden they lived. I'll need a little more info to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!
    How exciting for your sweet little family!
    I hope you are feeling a bit better, and enjoying the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read this now, Fantastic news :-) All the best for the coming months!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - please comment!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.